
3 days til my due date...will I make it?! Who knows....its a full moon so maybe I will go early! Come on gravity! Pull that baby down! hahaha Ah well I guess she should wait til friday when my parents will be here....anyways enjoy the pic of me from today! Yes, I know...I'm HUGE!
1 comment:
Def looks like you got a girl in there. You look cute Prego.
As for my recent post..Sorry, didnt mean to make it sound like that (was intended for his family..lol). I have been a wife to a Jr. sailor, chief and now officer. From the wifes point of view I think I liked E-6 and below better...less drama. :)
PSST...that lil something is attitude/experience/and a mouth to speak your mind when you realize "that was jacked up!". (IE...we had a CMC spouse that was a drunk...funny drunk but it caused drama.) LOL. His time will come... until then...enjoy. ;)
Post a Comment