Sunday, September 14, 2008

the tour...sucked!

So Brandon and I went on a tour of the L&D at the hospital today....SOOO not what I was thinking it would be....it was very short and not detailed at all....hello I have questions!! Turns out we labor and deliver in one room then have to transfer to another room for recovery...what happened to staying in 1 room for the whole event?! And when did they come out with that new privacy act law that you can't view the newborns thru the windows?! So we didn't get to see any new babies...like the brochure said we would....oh well....soon enough we'll see our own new baby!

Now...what to name her....?????

1 comment:

HisWifeTheirMom said...

In Yoko I labored in the bowling alley for about an hour...lol, In the triage room about 10 minutes, delivered in another (labor/delivery room) 10 minutes later and an hour later walked myself to recovery. But the staff was perfect so I couldn't complain too much.

I had DD at Balboa. after blowing up in the front desk lady's face becasue she told me to give her my ID card and sit in the waiting area...I labored and delivered in one room and recovered in another.

Both my experiences involved multiple rooms.

I say deliver at home. You can choose any room you want. :)