Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cheerios under construction!!


Note to self *do not leave 13 month old and 3 yr old alone with a box of Cheerios!*

So I went to the bathroom (its downstairs in the livingroom where the kids wre)...and for once the kids did not follow me in there! Hmm...they must be up to something...as soon as I am finished washing my hands I come out to find...
Natalie had decided the Cheerios on her highchair tray were not enough so she got the box off the table and dumped it all on the floor! Mind you the box was just opened this morning! Then Wyatt decided that the Cheerios made a great construction site and used his wheel loader and bull dozer to scoop them up...

Ah...they were having so much fun playing I decided to leave them out for a bit...but seeing as how I hadn't vacuumed yet they were mixed in with cat hair, my hair, carpet fuzz, and whatnot...so no use in salvaging them...they are now known as Construction Cheerios and will be vacuumed up at naptime!

1 comment:

HisWifeTheirMom said...

Gotta love the crumbs. A Mom's day wouldn't be complete without them. They are getting big. :)