Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Charmed Life is expanding!

First of all, I am sorry for neglecting to update all of you that read this blog...I have been addicted to Facebook lately...lol... So on to the good news!

We are expecting baby #4 in April!! Yeah I know I have about 3 months left...but in my defense I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was almost 16 weeks along! And when I did find out I thought I was only a few weeks along...6 at the most! Boy was I wrong! Speaking of which...the U/S tech said its a boy!! His name so far is Parker...we have yet to decide on a middle name =)

The other kids are doing great as well! Hailey just turned 10 on Jan 1st; Wyatt is becoming a lil tank! lol He is in size 5/6 clothes and weighs in at 50lbs! Natalie is all over the place! Walking and talking (mostly babbles) and her fave word is "ball" lol We have about 1 yr 4 months left here in MD and hopefully we can get stationed back in Jax, FL...I miss my home state (and city!)!!

Well that's my lil update for now...I hope to be able to continue to write here...if my busy life (and FB) doesn't consume me first! lol