Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Shower....

Even though this is baby number 4 my friends up here in MD decided to throw me a baby shower! Tavia hosted it at her house, made a cake & cupcakes and everyone else brought finger foods....chips and 7 layer dip yum!, bagels and this really yummy bagel dip, muffins to die for, chicken cordon bleu bites & popcorn chicken! We sat and chatted most of the time like women always do! lol and we played the toilet paper game (get as much as you think will fit around my belly), there was a 4 way tie so each of them had to construct a newborn penis (since I'm having a boy! lol) out of play doh in 1 minute and I had to pick the "best penis" lol; and we played the clothes pin game (everyone gets 2 and each time you say "baby" and someone catches it they take your clothes pin; winner is the one with the most pins at the end of the shower). I got lots of great gifts including baby clothes, a bath tub, 2 breast pumps!!, a Starbuck's gift card! woo hoo!!, a really soft and cute monkey blanket, some baby and breastfeeding essentials, a Walmart gift card (who doesn't like those?!!) and Tavia made me a diaper cake! I had a wonderful time with a great group of friends!

No comments: