Sunday, March 7, 2010
Let the nesting begin!!
So I have had the recent urge to purge my house of all unnecessary things and rearrange the furniture...my only problem is that I keep starting various tasks and not finishing them =( I have bags upon bags of children's clothes that I need to get rid of as well as some of my own that I know aren't going to fit after baby Parker arrives...I'm such a packrat though and think "one day it will fit" or "one of the other kids might be able to wear this" but I'm such a shopping whore that I know I will buy more and more clothes than necessary and see no need to keep it all....alas I am in a pickle bcs I refuse to get rid of some stuff but know that I need to...I wish someone would just come to my house and take everything I don't NEED and get rid of it for me...any takers?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment